Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and add plump and definition to your look with cosmetic injections.
Pearl on King offers a variety of safe and effective products including Botox and Dysport. Our lineup of Dermal Fillers includes Juvederm, Restylane and Teosyal.
+ How Do Cosmetic Injections Work?
Botox And Dysport
Botulinum toxin is a medication that is more commonly known by brand names like Botox and Dysport. Injection of botulinum toxin into a facial muscle causes it to relax, making the surface of your skin smoother. You’ll start to see effects within a few days of the treatment. Optimal results will be visible in about two weeks with results lasting about three or four months.
Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring compound that contributes to your skin’s vitality. It is used in Dermal Fillers like Juvederm, Restylane, and Teosyal. Injections of Dermal Filler can add volume, plump or smooth your skin. You’ll notice the effects of Dermal Fillers almost immediately and will enjoy their benefits for six months to two years, depending on your treatment.
+ Are Cosmetic Injections Safe?
Cosmetic injections are safe when performed by a qualified practitioner. All injections at Pearl on King are administered by licenced medical personnel (Registered Nurse or Nurse Practitioner) under the supervision of a Medical Director.
+ How Long Does a Treatment Take?
A medical consultation and injection treatment will usually take about 30 minutes. There is no prolonged downtime following the session. Your treatment professional will advise you of important steps that should be taken after your appointment.
+ What Can I Expect During My Treatment?
Prior to your treatment, our medical supervisor will review your medical history, current health profile and medications. This is to ensure that the treatment is right for you. You’ll also have an opportunity to discuss the results you’re looking to achieve. Once both you and the medical supervisor are satisfied, the treatment can proceed. This will involve a series of small injections made to different areas of the face.
Pearl on King puts your well-being and comfort above all else. Our team has years of experience and education in the field. This means you get the safest and most professional care available. Not only that but you’ll enjoy our professional service in a discreet and relaxing setting.
+ Preparing For Your Treatment
Avoid blood thinning medications in the days leading up to your appointment. Avoid skin treatments before your appointment. Do not drink alcohol within 24 hours of your appointment.
Please notify the injector if any of the following apply to you:
- Allergic to cow’s milk protein
- Autoimmune or neurological diseases (MS [Multiple Sclerosis], Lambert Eaton Syndrome, ALS [Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis/Lou Gehrig’s Disease], Parkinson’s Disease, SLE [lupus] or active RA [Rheumatoid Arthritis] without a written assessment and approval from a neurologist (MS/ALS/Parkinson’s) or Rheumatologist (SLE/RA)
- Pregnant, breastfeeding, or trying to conceive within the next 3 months
- Active skin infection, inflammation, tumour, or prior surgery in the treatment site
- Prior allergic or otherwise adverse reaction to treatment with neurotoxin
- Taking any of the following medications: aminoglycosides, nerve blockers (anticholinesterases, succinylcholine), lincosamides, polymyxins, quinidine or magnesium sulfate)
+ After Your Treatment
Don’t lie down, exercise or take a hot shower for four hours after your treatment. Avoid skin treatments for seven days after your treatment.